Narrow Lot Home
About This Plan
- Perfect for an alley lot, this charming country home embraces a craftsman curb appeal that will please your family and friends.
- The main living area of the home includes a great room with fireplace, a formal dining room and finally a kitchen with breakfast bar overlooking both.
- The bedroom suite lies on the opposite side of the home as you enter and includes a master suite with walk-in closet and private bath, and two additional bedrooms with a shared full bath just off the hall.
- The garage is located at the rear of the home is large enough for two vehicles.
- At just under 1,500 square feet, this home has a unique charm that's hard to beat.
- ADDED BONUS: See this house plan from every angle in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,493 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,493 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 8"
- Depth: 79' 0"
- Max ridge height: 20' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 516 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available