Narrow Lot Home Plan with Open Layout
About This Plan
- Arched windows in the front of this narrow lot home add an elegance.
- The room off the foyer can be used as a study or formal dining room - owner's choice.
- Once you step through the foyer, the main living area opens up beautifully with views extending from side to side.
- A huge walk-in pantry and center island augment the kitchen.
- The large master suite faces front and the two family bedrooms are separated into the rear of the home.
- A one car garage enters from the rear.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,804 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,804 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 73' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 264 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick