Narrow Lot Home Plan with Style
About This Plan
- Less than 24' wide - 36' if you decide to build the garage and family room option - this charming home plan is flexible and great for narrow lots.
- Even with the optional garage and family room, this home plan remains under 50' wide.
- An air-lock entry with tile floor makes the perfect entrance.
- An arched window in the living room brings in extra light.
- All the bedrooms on the upper floor share a large hall bath with both a tub and a shower.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,353 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 702 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 651 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 702 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 24' 0"
- Depth: 30' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 252 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Photo Gallery