Narrow Lot Home with Loads of Style
About This Plan
- Two porches in front let you enter this stylish Traditional home through the foyer or informally into the kitchen.
- The dining room is large and nicely placed near the kitchen with its side window.
- You'll have plenty of room to spread out in the spacious family room with its big fireplace.
- A rear porch gives you privacy from the street.
- The second floor is huge with an upscale master suite that boasts a double tray ceiling and a separate sitting area plus a private porch where you can relax at the end of the day.
- Each of the secondary bedrooms enjoys a walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,170 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 943 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,227 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 47' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 411 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12