Narrow Lot Home with Media Room
About This Plan
- An open layout maximizes the space in this Traditional home designed for a narrow lot.
- Two coat closets in the foyer give you room for family and for guests.
- From the dining room you can see into the spacious kitchen with its big island.
- The enormous great room has windows on three sides and a big fireplace that anchors one end of the room.
- Step out onto the screened porch in back where you can eat outside in a bug-free environment.
- The second floor is huge and has a wonderful master suite plus two big family bedrooms.
- Your whole family will love the big media room with its walk-in storage closet.
- NOTE: This plan cannot be built in Virginia or within a 50 mile radius of the Virginia/North Carolina border.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,342 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,138 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,204 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 53' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"