Narrow Lot Home with Side Porch
About This Plan
- Elegant on the outside, this narrow lot home plan packs a lot into its footprint.
- Tray ceilings grace the dining room that is just steps away from the butler's pantry and Kitchen.
- On the other side of the foyer, a quiet study with built-ins makes a welcome retreat.
- A corner fireplace warms the family room that is open to the breakfast nook.
- Two doors open to the side porch that is covered for shade.
- A large master suite lies in the rear with a bayed sitting area and huge walk-in closet.
- On the second floor, two bedrooms share a hall bath and a loft area.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,866 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,245 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 621 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 99' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 455 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"