Narrow Lot Home with Two-Story Foyer
About This Plan
- Only 28' wide, this Traditional home plan will fit well on a narrow lot.
- The covered stoop opens to reveal a two-story foyer.
- The surprisingly large great room has a big fireplace and triple windows that overlook the rear of your lot.
- Dine in the breakfast nook set in a bay, where you can see the kitchen with its snack bar.
- All three bedrooms are on the second floor where an open rail lets you look down into the foyer below.
- Note the handy second floor laundry room that comes with a utility sink.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,818 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 829 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 989 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 503 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick