Narrow Lot House Plan with Handicap Features
About This Plan
- This petite, picturesque cottage is perfectly suited for the narrow lot subdivisions so popular today. But this home plan has an additional feature very much in demand; it has alternate plans for a wheel chair accessible kitchen and bath.
- The front doors and opening of wide halls make for convenient traffic patterns. The long porch provides an easy ramp to the entry.
- The dining room is set off with columns and ceiling pattern and beyond is a living room with vaulted ceiling, fireplace, and a window wall.
- The kitchen has all the amenities for either option, and there is a snack bar in the morning room.
- The master bedroom has its own luxurious bath and walk-in closet, while the second bedroom has an adjoining full bath that doubles as a powder room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,723 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,723 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 62' 6"
- Max ridge height: 22' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick