Narrow Lot House Plan with Style
About This Plan
- A covered front porch shelters your entry into this Traditional house plan designed for a narrow lot.
- Even with the garage, the home comes in under 44' wide.
- Interior columns are used to define the dining room while still giving you views of the gathering room with its fireplace.
- Behind, the kitchen has an efficient U-shape where everything is close at hand.
- All three bedrooms are up on the second floor with the master suite facing front.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,641 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 817 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 824 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 43' 4"
- Depth: 44' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 436 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"