Narrow Lot Low Country Home Plan
About This Plan
- The main living area of this Low Country home plan is raised high to take advantage of the cooling breezes.
- A large front porch overlooks the front of your lot.
- Inside, you get one big great room comprised of the living room with tray ceiling, dining area and kitchen.
- The master suite is off to one side by itself while the other two bedrooms lie in back.
- Stairs lead up to an enormous optional rec room with an office nook at the front.
- Parking for two cars and a big lanai can be found on the ground level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,492 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,492 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 620 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 131 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 33' 0"
- Depth: 52' 4"
- Max ridge height: 30' 5"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 847 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"