Narrow Lot Mediterranean
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The house plan is a large yet compact family home, designed for construction on a narrow lot. Arched windows, a tile roof, and stucco relief trim give the plan a contemporary Mediterranean flavor.
- Inside the entry, sidelights flank the door, transom windows rim its top, and the ceiling stretches two stories up. More light spills in from a narrow arched window on the upper level. A built-in bench here comes in handy when shedding dirty shoes.
- Graceful archways mark the entrances to the living room and dining room, large rooms ideal for entertaining and family events. Bay windows expand the nook and family room, creating an open atmosphere, filled with light.
- Amenities in the comfortable kitchen include a walk-in pantry, built-in oven, microwave and dishwasher, plus a long work island with vegetable sink and range. Utilities, along with a sink and a counter for folding clothes, are just a few steps away. The utility room is also accessible from the garage. The long screened porch is large enough for outdoor dining and lounging as well.
- In the luxurious master suite, the sleeping area boasts a large bay window. A spa tub nestles into a smaller bay with glass block walls. Another bay creates a bright sitting area. Flames from the see-through fireplace can be enjoyed from anywhere in the suite, and an L-shaped walk-in closet offers ample storage space.