Narrow Lot Mediterranean
About This Plan
- This narrow lot Mediterranean home plan gets wonderful visual appeal from its huge circle-top windows, wrought-iron balcony, clay tile roof and a two-story turret.
- The round foyer makes a grand entry and opens to the formal dining room with elegant columns.
- In the rear of the home, the main living area is one open space with double doors by the corner fireplace leading to a covered patio. A built-in entertainment center will house all your media equipment.
- On the second floor, the turret houses an observatory with a door to the outside balcony.
- Two bedrooms share a hall bath with the master bedroom enjoying two walk-in closets and its own large bath with spa tub.
- Note the upstairs laundry room - a step-saving design feature.
- As an added bonus, plans for a matching detached garage come with your house plan purchase.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,551 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,352 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,199 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 197 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 and Block
- Width: 29' 4"
- Depth: 60' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 469 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick