Narrow Lot Mediterranean Home Plan
About This Plan
- The low-slung tile roof of this Mediterranean home adds color, texture, style and character to the house.
- It should be noted that these materials require next to no maintenance for many years at a time.
- Although a symmetrical house, this style lends itself to numerous asymmetrical future additions which can be situated in whatever way best suits the building site.
- Trellises and terraces added by your builder offer at only a modest cost, the joy of living outdoors in good weather and will enhance the effect already felt in this design of a home.
- Related Plans: Need a finished basement apartment? See house plan 11617GC. Want a different exterior? See house plans 11613GC and 11615GC.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,156 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,156 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 3"
- Depth: 25' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick