Narrow Lot Mediterranean Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Only 39' wide, this striking Mediterranean home plan is designed to fit on a narrow lot.
- Choose between three bedrooms or two bedrooms and a study, whatever suits your needs.
- The foyer vaults from 8' up to 11' and the entry hall has a 10' ceiling.
- Transom windows in the 10' high family room bring in extra light and add to the views.
- The morning room is flooded with light from windows on three sides and opens to the kitchen with eating bar.
- Both rooms have ceilings that slope from 8' to 10'
- The master suite also has a wall of windows and a sloped ceiling that rises from 8' to 10'
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,779 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,779 sq. ft.
- Deck: 83 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 22 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 65' 4"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 425 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick