Narrow Lot Mediterranean Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- Only 39' wide, this striking Mediterranean home plan is designed to fit on a narrow lot.
- Choose between three bedrooms or two bedrooms and a study, whatever suits your needs.
- The foyer vaults from 8' up to 11' and the entry hall has a 10' ceiling.
- Transom windows in the 10' high family room bring in extra light and add to the views.
- The morning room is flooded with light from windows on three sides and opens to the kitchen with eating bar.
- Both rooms have ceilings that slope from 8' to 10'
- The master suite also has a wall of windows and a sloped ceiling that rises from 8' to 10'.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,779 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,779 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 22 sq. ft.
- Deck: 83 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 65' 4"
- Max ridge height: 18' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 425 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms
- Photo Gallery