Narrow Lot Northwest House Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Stacked porches in the front give this Northwest house plan lovely curb appeal.
- The informal family area in back has that ever-popular open floor plan that most families love.
- It lets those cooking in the kitchen still be a part of family activities.
- The rear porch has room for grilling and comfortable chairs.
- Added details include interior columns that define the space between the foyer and formal dining room.
- An upscale master suite gives homeowners a true retreat with a gorgeous tray ceiling, sitting room and large, private bathroom.
- Use the raised media room as a fourth bedroom if desired.
- A handy laundry closet puts the washer/dryer right where it is most needed.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,037 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,449 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,588 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 5"
- Type: Detached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12