Narrow Lot Plan with Gourmet Kitchen
About This Plan
- From the stunning two-story foyer, step into the formal living and dining rooms, distinguished by tall tray ceilings, arch-top windows, and a fireplace. Columns and an overhead plant shelf divide the rooms.
- Comfortable family spaces span the rear of the home, cheered by a fireplace in the family room. Every cook will rave about the gourmet kitchen, which features a countertop garage for small appliances, a walk-in pantry, a planning desk, and a central island with a cooktop and snack counter. A dumbwaiter (optional) near the full-service laundry room takes the exertion out of grocery shopping. Load your packages on the dumbwaiter in the lower floor garage and it hoists them to the main floor. That's not the only surprise in this home.
- Both adults and children will be enchanted by the secret opening in the den. Use the space for storage or as a hideaway. A versatile room at the front of the home can serve as a media room, bedroom, office, playroom, or whatever your household needs. It's adjacent to a bath with a shower.
- The top floor houses three bedrooms, a full bath, two linen closets, and the master suite. The dreamy suite features a tray ceiling in the bedroom and a vaulted ceiling in the bath. The bath is equipped with a shower and a whirlpool tub set beneath arch-top windows. Attic storage space is accessible from the walk-in closet.
- Related Plans: See these alternate versions - 69331AM, 69332AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,893 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,747 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 40' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 674 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Framing Type: Stick