Narrow Lot Plantation Home Plan
About This Plan
- A double porch with hip roof creates a Plantation look for this narrow lot home plan.
- The open, L-shaped floor plan has the dining room and family room open to each other for a wonderful traffic flow.
- Coffered ceilings in the study add elegance, with double doors on each end of the room.
- The large first floor ' opens to the rear screened porch.
- Three large bedrooms share the second floor and all have access to the second floor porch through the hall.
- Related Plan: Get more room with house plan 9730AL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,852 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,981 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 871 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 270 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 568 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 270 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 35' 6"
- Depth: 73' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick