Narrow Lot Southern Home Plan
About This Plan
- A steep hip roof and stone exterior enhance this Southern home plan.
- Designed for a narrow lot, the home is only 39' wide.
- The efficient U-shaped kitchen sits at the front of the home, right next to the dining area.
- Built-ins flank the fireplace in the spacious living room.
- A home office is tucked away nearby, keeping the computer out of the living room.
- All the bedrooms are in the rear of the home with the master suite receiving special attention with its tray ceiling and large private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,769 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,769 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 39' 0"
- Depth: 68' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 400 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick