Narrow Lot Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Only 37' wide, this handsome Traditional home plan is filled with features usually found in larger homes.
- A two story foyer and both a butler's pantry and walk-in pantry upgrade this home.
- The open floor plan makes the most of the space with the family room, breakfast nook and kitchen all combined into one large space.
- Everyone wants a rear deck and this home delivers.
- Four large bedrooms occupy the second floor along with a laundry room that gives you convenience.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,228 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 988 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,240 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 988 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 49 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 37' 0"
- Depth: 43' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 427 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available