Narrow Lot Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- The handsome brick and shakes exterior boosts the curb appeal of this Traditional home plan.
- From the two-story foyer you can see both the big family room and the dining room, making the transition from room to room easy when entertaining.
- The kitchen sink overlooks the breakfast nook and rear patio so you can see what's going on while cooking.
- Four big bedrooms are up on the second floor along with a handy laundry room, right where all the clothes and towels are.
- Homeowners get special treatment with a tray ceiling, walk-in closet and a private bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,279 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 956 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,323 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 44' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 461 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12