Narrow Lot Traditional Home Plan
About This Plan
- Clean lines and classic detailing define this traditional two-story plan that's affordable to build, and appealing to many.
- As you enter the foyer, you'll find a modern twist on the old farm house plan where the kitchen, dining and great rooms flow together in an open plan.
- All bedrooms are located on the second floor where you find a master suite that is unexpected in a home this size with a spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks in the private bathroom.
- Two additional bedrooms share a Jack and Jill bathroom with direct access to the second floor laundry area.
- A two-stall garage completes this 1,624 square foot home.
- The truss framed roof has a main pitch of 8:12 and a secondary pitch of 6:12.
- BONUS VIDEO: See all sides of the plan in this YouTube video.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,624 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 777 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 847 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 75 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 8"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 10"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 476 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss