Narrow Lot Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- A den and a big, open floor plan are some of the most requested features people ask for and this two-story Traditional house plan has them both.
- The kitchen sink is brightened by two windows so you can watch the kids play while preparing meals.
- Sliding glass doors in the informal dinette get you outside quickly.
- On the upper floor, the spacious master suite offers a vaulted ceiling and big walk-in closet.
- Bedroom two has a walk-in closet and all three family bedrooms share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,024 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,036 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 988 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 44' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 491 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss