Narrow Lot Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Only 40' wide, this Traditional house plan comes with a deluxe first floor master suite and flex space.
- Use the flex room as a study, playroom or even as an extra bedroom.
- A big arched opening separates the dining room from the family room, yet allows wonderful sightlines between the two rooms.
- The master suite boasts a giant walk-in closet, a lovely tray ceiling and a private bathroom.
- A computer loft on the second floor looks down into the family room below.
- Each of the two bedrooms on this level has a huge walk-in closet closed with sliding pocket doors.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,236 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,578 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 658 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 55' 4"
- Max ridge height: 28' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 434 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12