Narrow Lot Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- With a modest square footage and a narrow footprint, this Traditional house plan makes an excellent starter home.
- The home works well for those retiring too since it has a first floor master suite.
- Vaulted ceilings in the dining and living areas make the space feel larger.
- The corner sink in the kitchen has views into the living area via a pass-through half wall.
- Two bedrooms on the upper floor share a hall bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,529 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,094 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 435 sq. ft.
- Entry: 39 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 47' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 367 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss