Narrow Lot Traditional House Plan
About This Plan
- Only 40' wide, this Traditional house plan has cascading gables and decorative shutters for added curb appeal.
- The formal dining room feels larger because it is open to the foyer.
- In back, the kitchen enjoys views of the breakfast nook and vaulted family room.
- The open layout gives you a feeling of spaciousness and the big fireplace can be seen from all three rooms.
- Tray ceilings top the first floor master suite that has two huge walk-in closets and a private bathroom.
- Upstairs, three large bedrooms have easy access to the game loft.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,017 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,659 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,358 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 40' 0"
- Depth: 56' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 473 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12