Narrow Lot Victorian House Plan
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- Columned beams and arched openings form the lower level covered porch while gingerbread trim adorns the top tier of this three leveled home.
- The mostly brick exterior is low maintenance and features a classic façade while the 28’ plus width makes it ideal for a narrow lot.
- The terrace level of the home opens onto the lower foyer with a casual recreation room, a wet bar, full bath and additional unfinished space for expansion.
- Formal and informal dining spaces are featured on the main level along with a huge beamed family room and spacious kitchen with a butler’s pantry and separate food storage pantry.
- Beyond the family room is a covered porch for outdoor relaxing and space for hosting cookouts.
- Use the stairs or residential elevator to reach the upper floor with three bedrooms and loft space.
- The master suite features a sitting area, lovely tray ceiling and a large walk-in closet.
- The laundry room has been placed on this floor right where most of the laundry is likely to be.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,430 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 589 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,216 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,625 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 28' 4"
- Depth: 82' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 485 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Rear
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12