Narrow-Lot Victorian House Plan
About This Plan
- Victorian houses are well known for their orientation on narrow building sites. Only 38 feet wide, this home plan still offers generous style and comfort.
- Beautiful arched glass panels, skylights, and large double-hung windows allow natural light to fill this home, giving a golden glow to oak and maple hardwood floors and trim.
- From the covered front porch, the foyer leads to the living and dining rooms, with an extended-hearth fireplace and access to both the veranda and screened porch.
- Sleeping quarters on the second floor include a master suite, plus two family bedrooms.
- Special Bonus: Select a CAD, PDF, or Reproducible format, and you will receive an unlimited use license at no additional cost. Build as many times as you like with no re-use fees! This offer only applies to plans bearing this note. Unless explicitly noted, a purchased plan may only be built once. An unlimited use license is not transferable.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,772 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 911 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 861 sq. ft.
- Attic: 204 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 128 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 39' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 272 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick