Narrow-Lot Victorian House Plan
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Victorian houses are well known for their orientation on narrow building sites. Only 38 feet wide, this home plan still offers generous style and comfort.
- Beautiful arched glass panels, skylights, and large double-hung windows allow natural light to fill this home, giving a golden glow to oak and maple hardwood floors and trim.
- From the covered front porch, the foyer leads to the living and dining rooms, with an extended-hearth fireplace and access to both the veranda and screened porch.
- Sleeping quarters on the second floor include a master suite, plus two family bedrooms.
- Special Bonus: Select a CAD, PDF, or Reproducible format, and you will receive an unlimited use license at no additional cost. Build as many times as you like with no re-use fees! This offer only applies to plans bearing this note. Unless explicitly noted, a purchased plan may only be built once. An unlimited use license is not transferable.