Narrow Lot with Garage Options
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Narrow lots beware! This plan can tame even the narrowest. Choose the one-car version for an extremely slight building site or build the two-car design if you've got a bit more room to maneuver. Though the floor plan is a bit smaller, none of the livability is compromised. The covered railed porch opens directly to the formal living room at the front of the plan.
- A vaulted family room and dining room are at the back, with the U-shaped kitchen in the middle. A built-in desk, wide pantry and powder room are thoughtful enhancements. The laundry room is conveniently located on the second floor, along with two family bedrooms and the vaulted master suite.
- A walk-in closet and double sink grace the master bath. A large, arched window brightens the master salon. Family bedrooms share a full hall bath. An open-railed stair and a hall balcony overlook the family room below
- Related Plan: Get a fourth bedroom with house plan 69280AM.
- Need a rear-entry garage? See house plan 69178AM.