Narrow Lot with Two Elevations
About This Plan
- A generous covered entry leads to a large enclosed foyer that helps keep heat from escaping and cold from getting in. With a large coat closet and powder room, its a well thought out entry.
- Beyond French doors you'll find an open floor plan with great flow.
- The brightly windowed dining area opens to the L-shaped kitchen with large island with casual seating. The adjoining family room enjoys easy access to a covered outdoor area ideal for lounging or grilling.
- Down a half-flight of stairs, adjacent to the garage entrance, is a service entrance with a wide closet/storage.
- Upstairs, the master bedroom enjoys a private corner of the level, walk-in closet, and private bathroom access with 56"x60" shower. Two additional bedrooms boast generous space and large closets.
- A shared compartmentalized bathroom allows private bathing and grooming spaces. A laundry closet is ideally located between the levels.
- A full unfinished basement offers expansion possibilities.
- Related Plans: Get an alternate exterior with house plans 22521DR (1,722 sq. ft.), 22339DR (1,580 sq. ft.) and 22306DR (1,617 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,694 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 803 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 891 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 26' 4"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 281 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Laundry
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available