Narrow Modern House Plan with Third Story Loft
About This Plan
- The narrow width of this modern house plan is ideal for smaller lots, while the asymmetrical roofline contributes to the contemporary vibe and curb appeal.
- The main level is comprised of the shared living spaces in an open and airy layout. A powder bath is conveniently located just off the foyer, next to the formal dining room.
- The kitchen resides in the center of the first floor, across from the u-shaped staircase with two landings, and boasts a large island for meal prep. A 36" range is centered on the wall with three sets of cabinets to the left and two side-by-side 24" under-counter refrigerators and 24" under-counter freezer.
- Head upstairs to find the sleeping rooms and laundry room. The master suite occupies the rear of the home, and includes dual closets and a 5-fixture bath with a freestanding tub. Bedrooms 2 and 3 share the hall bath that separates them.
- The third-floor loft can be used for multiple activities, and the whole family will enjoy the rooftop deck.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,583 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,162 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,081 sq. ft.
- 3rd Floor: 340 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,162 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 27' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 6"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick