Narrow Modern Loft-Like Living
Buy This Plan
About This Plan
- This is a modern home plan designed for an extremely narrow lot. The overall width of 18' will fit almost anywhere.
- It features simple lines and storefront glass giving you exceptional amounts of natural light.
- The upstairs has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. The downstairs is an open loft-style space.
- Energy Saving Features: [ 8" Concrete Block version ] R-36 spray-foam roof insulation, 8" concrete block walls with internal foam insulation, on-demand water heater; [ Wood Frame version ] R-36 spray-foam roof insulation, 8 " wood frame walls with R-36 batt insulation, on-demand water heater.
- Construction Materials: [ 8" Concrete Block version ] stem wall, concrete slab on grade, 8" concrete block walls, 4" wood frame walls, wood trusses, low-pitch metal roof; [ Wood Frame version ] stem wall, concrete slab on grade, 8 " wood frame walls, wood trusses, low-pitch metal roof.
- Energy-saving features include R-30 roof insulation and R-11 wall insulation.
- Construction materials include a poured concrete slab, wood frame walls, wood roof trusses and an asphalt shingle roof.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,968 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 984 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 984 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block or 2x6
- Width: 18' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 26' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss
- 2nd Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available