1 - 2
About This Plan
- This narrow ranch home has a timeless curb appeal with its perfect combination of stone and shingle siding.
- The open floor plan makes this home feel much larger than the 1822 square feet that it is.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that overlooks both the dining room and great room, all with 11-foot ceilings.
- The master suite is sure to please with its step ceiling, large walk-in closet and spacious bathroom with jacuzzi tub.
- A second bedroom and another full bath can be found to the front of the home, away from the master, for maximum privacy.
- The three-stall garage provides ample storage and makes this narrow home attractive for today's economically minded buyer.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,822 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,822 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1 or 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Slab, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 66' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 741 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss