Narrow Ranch Home Plan
About This Plan
- This narrow ranch home plan packs many features into only 1867 square feet without cutting corners.
- The spacious great room is adorned by columns and an arched soffit as well as large windows that let in the view from the back of the home.
- The kitchen features a breakfast bar that over looks the great room and the dining room creating a space large enough for entertaining.
- The master suite, complete with walk-in closet and jacuzzi tub, features a beautiful tray ceiling and transom windows.
- Two additional bedrooms can be found on the other side of the home plan for maximum privacy.
- A three-stall garage makes this house plan a smart, yet affordable choice.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,867 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,867 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 59' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 702 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss