Narrow Ranch Home Plan
2 - 3
About This Plan
- This narrow ranch home plan is packed with many amenities that you would normally find in a much larger home.
- The kitchen, dining and great rooms all flow together in an open floor plan and each features a vaulted ceiling giving the rooms more volume.
- The kitchen features a walk-in pantry and breakfast bar while the great room sports a fireplace flanked on either side by a tall window.
- The spacious master suite features a tray ceiling, corner jacuzzi tub, and large walk-in closet; two additional bedrooms, one of which can double as a den are found to the front of the house.
- Finally, the 2-stall garage has ample space for more than just your cars.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior and floor plan, see house plans 89567AH and 8956AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,495 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,495 sq. ft.
- Deck: 198 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 51' 8"
- Max ridge height: 20' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 463 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss