Narrow Ranch Plan with Vaulted Family Room
About This Plan
- This Ranch styled home is perfect for small families, young professionals or empty nesters.
- With approximately 1,592 square feet of living space this plan features three bedrooms and two baths.
- The home’s exterior width dimension measures 35’,
- A vaulted family room is the focal point of the home and provides an enormous space in which to relax with the family or entertain, with a warming fireplace and picturesque window. The family room opens onto the grand kitchen where there is a separate pantry, plenty of counter/cabinet space and a peninsula bar.
- The peninsula bar opens onto a dining room which gives additional seating options for large gatherings.
- There is a rear deck access off the dining room where outdoor cook-outs and family fun can be enjoyed.
- A private master suite at the rear of the home showcases a beautiful master bedroom with double step tray ceiling, a huge oversized master walk-in closet and an en suite bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,592 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,592 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,592 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 35' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 24' 9"
- Type: Attached, Detached
- Area: 394 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12