Naturally Lit Great Room
About This Plan
- This cute two-story home was designed to make use of every inch of livable space.
- A two-story entry leads you into the home where straight ahead you'll enjoy a spacious great room complete with fireplace and lots of natural light.
- To the left of the entry, the dining room, kitchen and nook all work together to create easy access for serving no matter how formal or informal the gathering may be.
- The master suite is tucked behind the garage and has a private bath and walk-in closet.
- Upstairs you'll find three additional bedrooms, two of which share a Jack and Jill bathroom; the third bedroom has a private bath and walk-in closet.
- A two-stall garage with extra storage makes this a family-friendly home.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,114 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,248 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 866 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 42' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 7"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 506 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss