Neat and Tidy
About This Plan
- This neat and tidy Country home plan has a very appealing interior and exterior.
- Less than 2,000 square feet, the home feels larger and has flex rooms that give you options.
- Choose from three bedrooms or two bedrooms and a study.
- And if you only need one bedroom, use bedroom 2 as a formal living room.
- Both the dinette and bedroom 3 have wonderful semi-circular bay windows that flood the rooms with light.
- The master suite boasts a tray ceiling and bayed sitting area, with a door to the rear covered porch, large enough for your very own optional hot tub.
- This home comes with the option of a third garage bay as well.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,961 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,961 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,961 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 288 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 250 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 218 sq. ft.
- Attic: 968 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 59' 6"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 528 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss