Neat and Tidy Starter Home
About This Plan
- This compact starter home has a steep hip roof and one level floor plan that works well for someone just starting out or downsizing.
- A separate entry foyer steps up to the main living area with its wonderful open floor plan that maximizes the space.
- An eating bar in the kitchen gives you an informal place to dine.
- The larger bedroom has a big walk-in closet and both bedrooms share the large hall bath with its grand soaking tub.
- Use the second bedroom as a study if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,138 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,138 sq. ft.
- Entry: 30 sq. ft.
- Deck: 40 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Daylight, Slab, Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 34' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 278 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss