1 - 3
About This Plan
- This beautiful home will be a standout in any neighborhood with its warm stone-and-stucco facade accented by louvered shutters.
- Flowing, open spaces abound in the home's interior, starting in the unique piano room. Music will fill the whole house from this open space.
- On the other side of the entry lies a cozy study with double doors and a built-in desk.
- Entertaining will be a breeze in the spacious great room, set off by columns. A fireplace warms the room while guests are feasting nearby in the bayed dinette.
- For outdoor meals, head out to the sizable rear porch. A bay window graces the owner's suite, which boasts ample amenities, including a private porch, a walk-in closet, dual sinks and a boxed-out garden tub.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,228 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,228 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,138 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 183 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 1, 2, & 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 840 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss