Neo-Traditional Country-Style Home Plan
About This Plan
- Classic keystones accent the graceful arches that crown two wide banks of front-facing windows. A third keystone highlights the smaller arched window centered over the two-car garage. (An additional third-car garage is inside the next door.) Classic brick wainscoting skirts the entire front facade, while supporting columns flank and support the arched entry.
- Natural light spills into the vaulted entry through sidelights and an arched transom. Double doors on the right open into a room that could be outfitted as a parlor, library, or home office.
- The double doors on the left are recessed slightly, and crowned by a high shelf ideal for displaying art or plants. Passing through these doors, you enter the master suite. Luxuries here include: a roomy walk-in closet, soaking tub, and dual vanity, plus separately enclosed toilet and shower.
- Family living areas wrap around from the right side and spread across the entire rear of the first floor, creating plenty of space for entertaining. The spacious family room is at center, open on the right to the dining room and kitchen. A clean-burning gas stove serves as a focal point, nestled between an entertainment center and another built-in cabinet of about equal size.
- Kitchen amenities are abundant, including a pantry, work island, eating bar, and nearby utility room.
- Two bedrooms and a bathroom are upstairs, along with a balcony, two storage closets and a huge bonus room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,076 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,354 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 722 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 301 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 725 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss