About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- The rough, earthy texture of stone veneer here runs a complementary counterpoint to the smooth classical columns, graceful arches and ethereal neo-Gothic windows. The wrought iron balcony railing, in combination with other features, combine to give this estate-size home a delightfully French flavor.
- Passing through the vaulted porch, you enter a naturally bright foyer. Windows surround the door on the sides and top. The vaulted den could be a library, study, or home office. Directly ahead, ornamental columns flank a wide, arched opening that leads into the living room. A gas fireplace is centered along the left wall, and custom cabinets fill that wall on both sides.
- Wide windows span most of the rear, offering a great view while admitting a generous wash of natural light. Another column-rimmed, arched opening is across the room from the fireplace. This one links the living room to the dining area and kitchen.
- French doors are centered in the half-octagonal window bay that expands the dining area, offering easy access to a large, partially covered patio. This entire space is totally open to the large kitchen.
- The vaulted master suite boasts a luxurious bathroom, huge walk-in closet, and direct access to a vaulted, covered patio ideal for a hot tub.
- Two more bedrooms are upstairs, along with a vaulted loft, a two-section bathroom, and a bonus room with a gas fireplace, home entertainment center and balcony.