About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A subdued facade speaks softly of historic style, yet there's nothing shy about this neoclassic villa. The entry is a spectacular frame for the gallery foyer and grand room, which boasts a coffered ceiling.
- Interior vistas extend from the front paneled door to the rear loggia and pool, creating a greater sense of space and light.
- A wet bar and counter provide useful accouterments for planned events. An angled food-preparation counter in the gourmet kitchen allows space for two cooks.
- Sliding-glass doors open directly to the terrace, inviting morning meals outside.
- The master wing boasts a suite that includes a walk-in closet with built-in shelves and dressing space. A private bath provides a whirlpool tub, separate vanities and an oversized shower.
- Related Plans: See house plans 12156JL, 12095JL and 12174JL for other versions of this home.