2 - 3
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A vaulted living room is at the core of this home plan, a ranch-style home plan with a neoclassical flavor. The front fa'ade has a simple bold symmetry. Four sleek columns ornamented with classic crown molding frame the front entry. Sidelights and wide, multipaned windows flank the door, creating a foyer awash with light.
- From the foyer, you can step directly into the vaulted living room, or follow hallways to the right or left. A large gas fireplace serves as a central focal point in the living room. Wide windows fill most of the wall on both sides of the fireplace.
- High, arched windows grace the front rooms to the right and left of the front door. These vaulted rooms could be bedrooms, a home office, craft room, guest room, or a study.
- Bay windows expand the large vaulted dining room, which is linked to the living room and totally open to the kitchen.
- The master suite boasts a huge walk-in closet and direct patio access, plus a luxurious private bathroom. Features here include: dual vanity, private toilet, and walk-in shower. Another bedroom is to the left, along with a good-sized bathroom.