About This Plan
- A subdued facade speaks softly of historic style, yet there's nothing shy about this neoclassic villa. The entry is a spectacular frame for the gallery foyer and grand room, which boasts a coffered ceiling.
- Interior vistas extend from the front paneled door to the rear loggia and pool, creating a greater sense of spaciousness and light.
- A wet bar and counter provide useful accouterments for planned events. An angled food-preparation counter in the gourmet kitchen allows space for two cooks.
- Sliding-glass doors open directly to the terrace, inviting morning meals outside.
- The master wing boasts a suite that includes a walk-in closet with built-in shelves and dressing space.
- A private bath provides a whirlpool tub, separate vanities and an oversized shower.
- See these related house plans: 12165JL, 12174JL and 12156JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,489 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,489 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 607 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 100' 0"
- Depth: 82' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1004 sq. ft.
- Count: 4 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss