Nestled on a Rear-Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Nestling on a rear-sloping lot, this traditional design is larger than it looks from the front.
- On the main level, the open living area comprises a kitchen with an island and walk-in pantry, a nook with a cathedral ceiling, a dining room set off by columns and a great room with a fireplace.
- The private master suite features a large walk-in closet. A den, a bedroom and the third full bath complete the floor.
- Ceilings: 9' main floor.
- Foundation: walk-out basement.
- Need more room? See house plan 89002AH for a version with a lower level featuring a recreation room with a wet bar and a fireplace flanked by built-ins. Also found downstairs are a full bath and two bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,194 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,194 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 61' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 938 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 1' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss