Net Zero Energy Farmhouse
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Our Net Zero energy homes incorporate significant and measureable energy-saving technology into everyone of our remarkable Hi-Performance home plans.
- Amenity rich and right-sized luxury homes are designed to look great in any neighborhood.
- These super-efficient plans built to our specifications consume 50% less energy than a typical new home, which can reduce the monthly cost of home ownership by up to hundreds of dollars.
- Energy Smart Home Plans are built with materials readily available at most builder supply stores, with skills sub-contractors already possess.
- With living space on two stories, this Farmhouse plan comes with four bedrooms and a study or use the study as the fifth bedroom.
- Pocket sliders lead from the great room to the large rear covered porch.
- An upper porch is accessed from two of the second floor bedrooms.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33091ZR and 33092ZR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,052 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,068 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 984 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 238 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 286 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 345 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Stem Wall
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 75' 2"
- Depth: 63' 4"
- Max ridge height: 32' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 523 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Framing Type: Truss