Net Zero Ready Mediterranean House Plan with Options
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This net-zero-ready house plan has a Mediterranean exterior with smooth stucco walls. The cozy front porch is lined with tapered columns and topped with slump arches.
- The living area is spacious and open with a formal dining area, gourmet kitchen with eat-at-island and step ceiling treatments. Glass sliders open up the great room while French Doors open the rear guest bedroom.
- The owner’s suite has a private entrance into the spacious bedroom with stepped ceiling. The bath provides dual sink vanities, spa tub, walk-in shower and massive walk-in closet.
- The den at the front of the home - with its pocket doors and closet space - easily converts to a 4th bedroom. The guest wing of this split bedroom plan also provides a private entrance and shares a single bath.
- The utility room is tucked away near the kitchen pantry and garage entrance. There’s a sink and plenty of counter top space.
- Designed into this net-zero-ready house plan are exclusive energy-saving techniques that, when built to specs, can result in a 50% savings when compared to other new homes, 60-70% when compared to older homes.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 33185ZR and 33187ZR.