New American Craftsman Plan with Two-Story Great Room
4 - 6
About This Plan
- This New American, Craftsman home plan features an intuitive floor plan for comfortable, everyday living. Spacious shared living spaces provide a place to kick up your heels, and an unfinished basement with a design for the future lends flexibility.
- The kitchen island anchors the living space and offers seating for casual meals, while the attached dining area and two-story great room are filled with natural light.
- Enjoy the convenience of a main-level master suite with a boxed bay window as a sitting nook, and a two-person shower in the ensuite.
- The 3-car garage attaches to the left of the home, and enters into a mudroom with a neighboring powder bath and sizable laundry room.
- Upstairs, two generous bedrooms are located on either side of a loft, and share a compartmentalized bath. Finish the 592 sq ft bonus room above the garage for additional space on the second level.
- The design for the lower level totals 1,512 sq ft of living space, and includes a family room with a kitchenette, a hobby room, two bedrooms, and a full bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,414 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,664 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 750 sq. ft.
- Storage: 221 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 242 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 592 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,512 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 79' 0"
- Depth: 49' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1137 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss