New American Farmhouse Plan with Four Upstairs Bedrooms
About This Plan
- A dynamic exterior with multiple gables and board and batten siding welcome you to this 4-bed house plan. A standing-seam metal roof rests over the front porch and the rest of the home. Inside, a quiet den sits behind French doors off the 2-story foyer.
- Inside, the large great room with fireplace has a fireplace on the side wall and sliding door access to the outside on the back wall. The room is open to the dining room which has sliding glass doors to the rear porch and to the kitchen. A a large walk-in pantry has wine storage as well.
- At the back of the main level you'll find a mud room with built-in seat and closet and your laundry room behind a pocket door.
- All four bedrooms are on the upper level. The master bath is designed to pamper with a spa tub, walk-in shower and walk-in closet and twin vanities.
- Related Plans: Get alternate versions with house plans 69698AM, 6994AM and 6995AM.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,618 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,226 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,392 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 52' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 552 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss