New American Home with Optional Finished Basement
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Shakes, stone, and horizontal siding adorn the exterior of this New American home plan, exclusive to Architectural designs.
- A coat closet and powder bath greet you upon entering, while the common living spaces are straight ahead. Natural light permeates the combined great room, kitchen, and dining room, and a large island offers seating for casual meals.
- Retreat to the sunroom for a quiet place to read, or slip through the sliding door to enjoy the backyard.
- The owner's bedroom and attached 5-fixture bath reside on the second level, along with three additional bedrooms, which share the hall bath. The laundry room's close proximity helps reduce time spent collecting clothes.
- Increase living space by 947 sq. ft. when finishing the lower level and gain a spacious family / game room, bedroom, and full bath.
- BUILD LOCATION: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
- MATERIALS LIST NOTE: If a materials list is part of your order, please allow 5 to 10 business days for delivery.
- OPTIONAL FOUNDATIONS: Please allow 5 to 10 business days for any of the alternate foundations.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,554 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,120 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,434 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 947 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 167 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Daylight, Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 46' 0"
- Depth: 48' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 715 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"